Key Points & Advantages of Fleet GPS Tracking
GPS tracking has many possiblities, so we have created a simple list below of what you could expect from having GPS tracking installed into your vehicles.
- Can Greatly Reduce Fuel Costs
- Reduce speeding
- Eliminate unauthorized vehicle use
- Eliminate unnecessary routes
- Find the nearest driver
- Increases Driver Productivity
- Verify current and historical vehicle location
- View locations for start/end of day
- Determine date/time of arrival/departure from specific locations
- GPS Track reporting 10/30/60/120/180 seconds
- Speed, Mileage monitoring
- Driver location history viewable on a map
Contact us today to arrange your GPS tracking solution.
Call: 1300 2 GO GPS (1300 246 477) or make an online enquiry